Tuesday 12 March 2013

My best friend and my emails




You are amazing and you are the best friend anyone could ask for.
I love you like you are my sister.
You are kind and caring and you catch me when I fall.
You lift me up when I am down.
Thank you for always being there for me.
-Finley




I have the greatest friend on earth
Sisters by love but not by birth
I owe her a lot for all she has done for me
Without her in my life I am not sure where I'd be
We will be best friends forever
Nothing can break the circle that surronds us .
I love her as if she was my mother
And as she inspires me
Our friendship goes on
Thank you Finley
For being the greatest friend anyone could ask for
-Sharky


It has meant so much
Having you as a friend
You will always be a part of me
Until the end

When times are tough
You are always there
It has brightened my world
Just knowing you were right there beside me every step of the way  
-sharky


This is my best friend she is truly in my opinion the kinddest and most amazing person ever born on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment